Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
Permit Applications
Application Forms for Electrical, Plumbing and Gas Permits

Application for Electrical, Plumbing or Gas Permits may be made using the Massachusetts Uniform Application for Permits.

Building Permit Application

Electrical Permit Applications

Plumbing and Gas Permit Applications

Workers' Compensation Insurance Affidavit