Devereux Beach information
Per the Town by-laws - AT ALL TIMES:
- NO PETS, BONFIRES, GLASS, OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED
- PARKING LOT CLOSES AT 10:00 PM
- Beach and Parking areas may be closed at any time for public safety reasons (storms, etc.)
See the Health Department page or contact them at 781-631-0212 for information regarding swim water quality
During summer "beach season":
- Resident parking:
a current resident facility sticker
will be charged the visitor's rate for parking.
- Visitor parking fees: Mon - Thu:
$10.00, Fri - Sun:
$15.00. Fees are collected 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. PLEASE NOTE
: Parking fees may be charged even if lifeguards are not on duty and restrooms are closed. Parking fees are NOT
included in pavilion rental permit fees. All fees are non-refundable.
- Beach staff:
Normally on duty starting the end of June (when school vacation starts) until Labor Day weekend 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM daily.
- Public restrooms
: open when beach staff is on duty.
On duty daily when parking fees are being collected unless otherwise posted (i.e. Inclement weather or beach swimming closures).
- Beach swimming closures
: closures are posted by the Board of Health
- Picnic pavilion rentals:
The 2 pavilions with grills are available for rental spring - fall; see permits
for more information.
- Tide Chart
- Town maps
- PLEASE NOTE: The concession stand (Lime Rickey's) is a privately leased business.