Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
Water Department Permits
The Water and Sewer Commission annually establishes a Fee Schedule for new water connections, reconnections, meter replacement, inspections and other services. Any questions as to whether or not a permit or inspection is required should be directed to the Water and Sewer Commission office. It is always best to inquire about the need for a permit or inspection prior to beginning any work.

Application for Water and Sewer Services