Registration and Forms
IMPORTANT! TO PARTICIPATE IN TOWN PROGRAMS: For insurance reasons and by law, EVERY program requires pre-registration. Sorry, but there are no exceptions! See the registration directions below for details on how to register.
PLEASE don't wait until the last minute to sign up for programs as they may FILL UP or CANCEL if enrollment is low!
TO REGISTER WITH A FORM:
Print out the registration & consent and release form from the link below. Please fill out completely, print neatly, and include an e-mail address for receipting purposes. Drop the completed form and payment off at our office or mail to: Marblehead Recreation & Parks Department 10 Humphrey St. Marblehead, MA. 01945.
NOTE: FULL payment (Check or Cash only) and the completed registration form with the bottom consent & release signed by the legal guardian are required all at once in order to register for all programs.
Click here to access the registration/consent and release form
- We highly recommend online registration for your convenience!
- Pre-registration is required; Instructors/Coaches cannot accept registrations or fees and "walk ins" to youth programs are strictly prohibited.
- We cannot "hold" space in programs without a completed registration/consent & release form and the full fee
- We cannot “Pro-rate” or "discount" programs.
- If inquiring about scholarships, please contact the Marblehead Rotary Club (marbleheadrotary.com)
- The few Adult “drop in” programs we have require participants to sign in and pay at the office prior to participation.
click here to access a Refund Request Form (all requests must be written)