Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
Drain Layer License
A Drain Layer License is required when any work is to be performed in connection with the Marblehead sewer system. The following must be submitted with the Application for Drain Layer License:

    Current Certificate of Liability Insurance for General Liability and Workers' Compensation
        and Employers' Liability coverage;
    Surety Bond in the amount of $2,000 specifically for "Drain Layer License;"
    A completed Commonwealth of Massachusetts Workers' Compensation Insurance
    Two (2) Letters of Reference from communities in which the applicant is already
        licensed; and
    A check in the amount of $100.00 made payable to the Marblehead Water and Sewer

All Drain Layer Licenses expire on December 31, regardless of the date of issue.