Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
Federal Tax Withholding
Federal Tax Withholding
Most retirement benefits are subject to federal income taxes.  At the time of your retirement, you will be required to complete a W-4P federal tax form also known as (Withholding Certificate for Pension or Annuity Payments).  This form will instruct us as your pension payer, how much federal tax to withhold from your monthly benefit. You may change your federal tax withholding status at any time by completeing a W-4P form and filing it with the retirement office.