Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945

The Town of Marblehead has instituted the CodeRED Emergency Notification System. The CodeRED System will be used only to send critical communications.

To receive notifications, please register by clicking on the CodeRed Logo.If you have already registered and would like to change your contact phone number, please click on the CodeRed Logo and either log into your managed account (if you created one) or re-sign up for the notifications with your new phone number.

The CodeRed Mobile Alert app is also available by clicking on the logo below.

Drain FAQs

Show All Answers

1. Can residents direct sump pumps into the sewer?
2. Can residents direct sump pumps to drain into the streets?
3. Can residents direct sump pumps into the storm drains?.
4. Can residents drain water from swimming pools into the street?
5. Does the Town clean out the storm drains? Can residents help?
6. Where does the water from the storm drain system go?
7. What is the difference between the drains in the street and the drains inside the house?
8. How can I help maintain the catch basin cover near my house?