Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945

The Town of Marblehead has instituted the CodeRED Emergency Notification System. The CodeRED System will be used only to send critical communications.

To receive notifications, please register by clicking on the CodeRed Logo.If you have already registered and would like to change your contact phone number, please click on the CodeRed Logo and either log into your managed account (if you created one) or re-sign up for the notifications with your new phone number.

The CodeRed Mobile Alert app is also available by clicking on the logo below.

Conservation FAQs

Show All Answers

1. How do I determine if I have to file for a wetlands permit?
2. What wetlands application form do I have to submit?
3. Where do I obtain the required filing forms?
4. Where can I obtain help in filling out a form?
5. How soon can I get a hearing before the Commission?