Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945

The Town of Marblehead has instituted the CodeRED Emergency Notification System. The CodeRED System will be used only to send critical communications.

To receive notifications, please register by clicking on the CodeRed Logo.If you have already registered and would like to change your contact phone number, please click on the CodeRed Logo and either log into your managed account (if you created one) or re-sign up for the notifications with your new phone number.

The CodeRed Mobile Alert app is also available by clicking on the logo below.

Recreation and Parks FAQs

Show All Answers

1. Can registrations or permits be done over the phone?
2. Do you take Credit Cards?
3. To whom do I make out a check?
4. When should I register for recreation programs?
5. What is the refund policy?
6. Is there a field maintenance schedule?
7. Who empties the trash barrels around town?
8. Who maintains the public restrooms?
9. Who takes care of the cemeteries?
10. Who maintains the bike and exercise paths along the old railroad tracks?
11. Who maintains the school grounds?
12. Who is in charge of Browns and Gerry Islands?
13. Who is in charge of Goldthwait Beach?
14. Who is in charge of Fort Sewall?
15. Who is responsible for cleaning up after dogs in the parks?
16. Are dogs allowed in Seaside Park?
17. Why can't I have a bonfire at Devereux Beach?
18. How long can I leave a boat trailer at Riverhead Beach when I use the boat ramp?
19. Can I park at the Community Center when attending an activity at Marblehead High School when the High School parking lot is full?
20. How do I sign up for Town sports/Scouts?
21. When do the schedules for the Recreation programs come out?
22. Can I hold a large event at Stramski Park? in the Gym?
23. Can I reserve a field for an athletic team?
24. Where do I get a sticker so I can park at Devereux Beach?