Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945

The Town of Marblehead has instituted the CodeRED Emergency Notification System. The CodeRED System will be used only to send critical communications.

To receive notifications, please register by clicking on the CodeRed Logo.If you have already registered and would like to change your contact phone number, please click on the CodeRed Logo and either log into your managed account (if you created one) or re-sign up for the notifications with your new phone number.

The CodeRed Mobile Alert app is also available by clicking on the logo below.

Sewer FAQs

Show All Answers

1. How much of the sewer service is the home owner's responsibility?
2. Who should homeowners call when there is a sewer backup in the home?
3. Who do I call to repair the sewer pipe? How do I know if a sewer pipe needs to be repaired?
4. When do I call the plumber and when do I call the Water and Sewer Department?
5. What is the safest way to keep drains running freely?
6. Where can I pay my water and sewer bill?
7. How can I help maintain the catch basin near my house to prevent flooding?
8. I had a flood in my basement. How do I request an abatement of sewer charges for water that didn't go into the sanitary sewer system?