Harbor Picture by Rob Kipp,
Spirit of ’76 Picture by Nick Fader

Go To Search
Notify Me

Town of Marblehead
Abbot Hall
188 Washington Street
Marblehead, MA 01945

The Town of Marblehead has instituted the CodeRED Emergency Notification System. The CodeRED System will be used only to send critical communications.

To receive notifications, please register by clicking on the CodeRed Logo.If you have already registered and would like to change your contact phone number, please click on the CodeRed Logo and either log into your managed account (if you created one) or re-sign up for the notifications with your new phone number.

The CodeRed Mobile Alert app is also available by clicking on the logo below.

Animal Control FAQs

Show All Answers

1. Does the Animal Control Department remove nuisance wildlife?
2. Where do I license my dog?
3. Does the shelter board animals while the owners are on vacation?
4. Does the Animal Control Department remove bats and other wildlife from inside homes?
5. What wildlife does the Animal Control Department handle?
6. I got a ticket for violating the leash law. Where do I pay the fine?